…and we would welcome the opportunity to assist you.
MMS was created to meet the needs of private practitioners in specialty, referral, emergency and large practice veterinary medicine. These practices come with their own unique challenges and potentially great rewards. But the rewards are sometimes delayed or just out of reach when proven management systems have not been implemented to direct the processes and actions of the team. In essence, the true value of a practice cannot be realized without the creation and effective execution of simple, yet sophisticated business operations.
Our full-service management programs include addressing your needs in strategic planning and governance, operations and training, human resources, financial management, facilities and equipment and marketing and communications. Our practice coaches have combined decades of experience in managing and building specialty, referral, emergency and large practice hospitals and can offer you insight and expertise directly from the trenches.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT MAKES THESE ASSUMPTIONS:
- Success is based on enduring principles and universal truths.
- None of us is as smart as all of us.
- The ability to solve the practices problems exists throughout the practice.
- Buy-in comes from bringing people into the process.
- People tend to implement what they help create.
- The approach is not an annual event, but rather the focus is on a continuous process.
- Transformation deals with change; change takes time.
- Treating people like owners; sharing information, having open, honest, cross-functional dialogue builds trust and team work.